First you need install the original CD set of any retail version of Star Wars Galaxies. After you have completed the installation, you will need to follow these steps. We have also provided a video to assist with these steps. You can follow along with this video.
1. Register and activate a forum account. Register
2. Create your game server password with the login server. Create Station Account
3. Download and install Launchpad Enhanced. A new icon will be installed on your desktop. Download Launchpad Enhanced
4. Launch the newly created Launch Pad Enhanced Icon from your desktop to complete the setup.
5. Next you will need to add "Exile" server to your Launchpad by following these steps.
On the bottom right of the launchpad click the button called "SERVER MGMT".
In the Server field, "Exile"
In the Address field, enter "login.spraticnet.net"
In the Port field, enter "44453"
The Custom Server box should NOT be checked.
The next field called Address is to remain blank.
After you have added the Exile server to the Launchpad, please close and restart the Launchpad.
After Launchpad reloads, on the top right select Exile from the drop down menu. All current data will now be updated. When this is complete, the play button will light up.
After you have clicked play, you will use your forum username as the login name and the password is the one you created during step number 2.
You have successfully setup your client correctly to play on Exile server.